[TYPO3-english] RealUrl rewrite gives 404 page not found

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Mon Nov 16 13:24:25 CET 2015

Hi thanks for your reply. I might not have been clear about my setup. The setup is already as pointed out by you. So that’s why I can not understand where I went wrong. Both sites are in “setup the same” and one would expect than they act the same as well.

I have two separate sites which have nothing in common. So site one has its own vhost and the other site has its own vhost. So they have their own domain(name) and alias. Like any other site on the server. They both have their own brach set up. Each have their own domain record in the root. Each have their own .htaccess file and RealUrlconfig.conf file. With their own domain-root.

Wiechert