[TYPO3-english] Copy pages and bad links

Xavier Perseguers xavier.perseguers at typo3.org
Mon Nov 16 10:23:30 CET 2015

Hi Sebastien,

> So I copied the Solutions page, renamed the copy Our Team, and renamed
> the pages. And I get the above result.
>
> On the French side, no issues, links work. How can I change the links to
> point to systemexenergies.ca/en/our-team when I'm on the Tech Leadership
> team under Our Team instead of systemexenergies.ca/en/solutions?

In the Backend, go to module Web > Info, select your faulty page in the
page tree ("our team") and use the top dropdown menu to choose "RealURL
management). Then go over the various "Show" options (ID-to-path
mapping, Decode cache, ...) and use the trash icon to remove invalid
entries which associated this "our team" page to segment "solutions".

This happens when you copy a page and its (Frontend) URI segment gets
computed before you rename it, nothing really bad, but really annoying,
I agree.

As Ralf-Rene wrote, be sure to upgrade this website ASAP, we are not
kidding, there are many serious security issues out in the wild.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team