[TYPO3-english] need some suggestions, typo3 4.5 or 6.2 ?

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Thu Nov 12 12:34:23 CET 2015

Hi!

To honest, with this server you will have very hard times finding any reasonably up to date CMS that will run there.
PHP 5.2 can be considered stone age and tell the customer that even PHP 5.5 is not supported anymore.

Using a windows server generally works with TYPO3 7, SQL Server support could give you some headaches though.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org