[TYPO3-english] RealURL and dynamic pages cached

Fabrice Morin fmo at sword.eu
Tue Nov 10 11:55:58 CET 2015

Hello,

We use realurl extension to handle nice URLs for our dynamic pages of products. A single page can handle the display of all products using product ID in URL (e.g. http://localhost/product/1, http://localhost/product/2, http://localhost/product/3...).
All products pages are cached using cHash attribute (which is hidden by realurl using the correct configuration).
It works great if all products links are generated using typolink function.

The problem is that realurl cache tables containing cHash and mapping URL are truncated by a hook on TYPO3 clear cache.
So after a clear cache, all nice URLs are no more working until they are regenerated using typolink function. All products pages are no more accessible until their URLs are regenerated, which can take time because we have thousands of products with multiple languages.

Is there a clean way to address this issue ?

Regards,
Fabrice