[TYPO3-english] Re: Upgrade vs. migration from 3.8.0

Fabian Berger fberger at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 9 17:28:35 CET 2015

Thank you very much for all your suggestions.

I started a fresh install and managed to get a new template working. However my main problem is that I created two custom extensions which of course do not work anymore. I was wondering if there is any way to update the extensions or do I have to create new custom ones using the extension builder? If that is the case how would I go about migrating the data from the old extensions to the new ones?

Thanks again for your help and please forgive my lack of knowledge.