[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 (6.2.x): Solr and Solrfal, Tika and filemetadata -> how show the title of document in search results instead of filename?

Bert Bert
Wed Nov 4 10:55:29 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm using the latest version of Solr and solrfal (tika and filemetadata
are also installed). I would like to add the title field of the
file_reference.

I noticed that the file indexer uses the file name as the title
(which is shown in the search results as the title) and does not try to
extract a title from the meta information of the file (the meta data
extraction service should be able to do that for files that contain such
information).

Any pointers how this could be achieved?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bert