[TYPO3-english] Login to backend not working in Firefox 41.02 - can anyone confirm this?

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Tue Nov 3 12:22:13 CET 2015

Hi!

Yes I do, but don't have such old TYPO3 instances anymore, only 6.2.15 ;-)
But I'm rather certain that this is not the issue.

Did you check with Browser Dev Console if any errors are logged?

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org