[TYPO3-english] TYPO3-english install Tool

David Bruchmann david.bruchmann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:14:47 CET 2015

> hi people, I'm having a challenge 'writing configuration' in the install
> tool on cpanel. i'm trying to enable 'curl use'. it completely refuses to
> save.

Hi,
Means curl is not supported by the hoster - at least not in relation with
the current hosting package.
Some things work without curl too, but it's possible  that the
corresponding php-functions are deactivated too then and you never get
TYPO3 running well.

If you've other problems too with TYPO3, better update the hosting-package
or change the hosting company.

Good Luck,
David