[TYPO3-english] Login to backend not working in Firefox 41.02 - can anyone confirm this?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:46:13 CET 2015

Hi

I am unable to submit the BE login form in Firefox 41.02. I have also noticed that a few forms on other sites can not be submitted when accessed with Firefox. I suspect that Firefox have changed there form handling in the latest version(s).

The BE login form and the other form works fine with IE and Chrome.

Do anyone else experience this issue?

Also if you have Firefox installed then it will be a great help if you can test it, so I can confirm that this in not just some local issue.

If this is a general error I will submit a bug report to the Firefox team.

Thanks
Morten