[TYPO3-english] Import-export of *.t3d

Christian Reiter cr at cNOSPAMxd.de
Tue May 26 18:11:18 CEST 2015

 > and so they might work with 6.x with only slight modifications 7.x will
 > require major changes (or a penalty because of ext:compatibility6)

Heh. I refuse to consider using compatibility6, that's cheating :D

For my part i have to say that the documentation provided for 7.x in the
typo3\sysext\core\Documentation\Changelog\7.x\ folders is just great.
Even for people who are not great core wizards (like me) this helps a
lot. TYPO3 is starting to be fun again

 > and as usual there was no time for documentation yet

and then when you have documentation for a German client you need to
translate it to English next...