[TYPO3-english] Grid Elements: unexplainable value in tx_gridelements_container column

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue May 26 12:04:41 CEST 2015

Am 15.05.2015 um 13:52 schrieb Matthias Kurz:
> Hi,
>
> in one of our projects, older entries in tt_content show a unexplainable
> value in the column "tx_gridelements_container": Altough the are not
> (and never were) inside a grid element, the value is "4" instead of "0".
> When saving, those entries get colpos = -1 (instead of 0) and therefore
> disappear for the backend page view.
>
> New entries get correct values. The system was updated from 6.1x to
> 6.2x, also grid elements was updated a is now 3.2.0. Has anybody
> observed such behavior? Would it be safe just to update the column?
>
> Cheers, Matthias

Hi - a bit late though ;-)

These values might be relicts of a bug that was fixed in 3.2.0
Since you won't notice the value until you edit the element itself or
move another element after it, these things might pop up with 3.2.0 as
well, although the fix is working.

You can fix broken records with an SQL query like that:

UPDATE tt_content SET tx_gridelements_container = 0 WHERE colPos <> -1

HTH

Joey

--
Diversity: