[TYPO3-english] Import-export of *.t3d

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Mon May 25 02:18:58 CEST 2015

This is a great looking extension from Christian's videos and seems
closer to the enterprise publishing features from something like dotcms
(http://dotcms.com/features/push-publishing/) which is java based.
Particularly liking the file and image publishing.

Would love to see this, or something like this available in TYPO3/TER at
some point.