[TYPO3-english] No page tree in CMS 7.2.0

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Sat May 23 17:09:35 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

this means that there is a hidden error for the requests loading the page tree.

Since you encounter the issue also in 6.2, this seems to be a webserver issue, or some severe PHP configuration mistake.
I suggest to enable error logging for PHP and check the error logs of the webserver then. It should be full with those errors then.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org