[TYPO3-english] Google analytics install

Steven Of stjepan.ofir at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:19:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

first to say, I'm sorry if I posted this in wrong subforum. I hope moderator will put it where it belong.

Second, can you please help me with adding Google Analytics code into TYPO3 CMS Ver. 4.4.3. step by step, without help of extensions.

This is literally my first time to see TYPO3 and I don't have any clue how to put GA on one live page. Google didn't help me too much and everything I found was on German which I don't understand. So if anyone can help to go into the details, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.