[TYPO3-english] Moving domains , Real URL problem + sign out problem

Kurtus S ksietz at fxdd.com
Thu May 21 16:38:00 CEST 2015

Hello, I recently moved my domain from one to another. I moved all files, and created a new database, pointing my new configuration to the new database.

I am able to get into typo3, however the front end displays this message: Reason: RealURL error: unable to determine rootpage_id for the current domain.

The rootpage_id is set to 1 (the id of the root page). I also went into List view and removed the old domain from the domain list and added the new one. (I put at www.newodmain.com with no slash, i've tried it with and without slash, with and without www)

Still the problem persists. I also changed my real url config file to the new domain.

Another problem I am having is I am constantly being logged out of typo3 like every few clicks. Any ideas?

Thanks

Kukrt