[TYPO3-english] Hide "General Plugin" from New CE Wizard

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed May 20 23:12:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 20/05/2015 20:24, Scotty C wrote:
> Boy, I was really close. Is there a complete listing of parameters
> somewhere that I'm missing? All I could find was the MOD page in the
> documentation, but it just said said "values are strings", without
> telling me what the values *are*

I usually use the Info module, select Page TSconfig in the dropdown and
there you'll see the entire Page TSconfig of your site in all its glory.

Documentation is indeed not complete, but if you want to spend some time
digging through the options you could maybe add your findings to the
documentation?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor