[TYPO3-english] powermail with report designer

polycarp royal polycarproyal at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:40:31 CEST 2015

hallo friends, I have powermail forms that are submitting to a mysql Database and a Report Designer Tool (BIRT) that should query the database for a reports.

when I query the the Database displays all the tables except the powermail tables, (I'm using typo3 6.2.10 and powermail 2.3.1)

Does powermail have any property to hide database values from third party access? or then how do I make the tables show just like the rest of the typo3 table?

thanks in advance