[TYPO3-english] How to define menu shortcut on page content element?

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Mon May 18 15:34:59 CEST 2015

Using Typo3 6.1.12, I'm wondering whether it's possible to define navigation menu with shortcuts pointing not on a page but - like it's possible for hyperlink - on an specific content element in a page (using #)?
In BE, when I defined "shortcut" I can only get teh list of my pages without having the possibility to select a specific content element. Is there a way to solve this issue?
Thank you in advance for your help.Regards,Joel