[TYPO3-english] Export ID pages

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon May 18 11:17:15 CEST 2015

Am 18.05.15 um 10:52 schrieb Kevin Martel:
> Hi there
>
> I'm not a technical guy so sorry if my question is stupid :-)
>
> How can I export all pages ID (like you see attached) in a excel for
> example ? I need this to create an excel file with all URL (new site
> restructuring) and actually we do this manually which is not efficient :-)

1. inside of TYPO3 BE you can show the IDs permanently with this TS in
user-TSconfig (I put it normaly into usergroup-definition):
options.pageTree.showPageIdWithTitle = 1

2. there is no export of the tree structure
you may build it by yourself if you have all information. a first
approach could be the correct selection from mySQL database:

SELECT uid,pid,title,dok_type FROM pages WHERE deleted=0 AND hidden=0

you may include the fields from ext:realurl or other useful fields.
then you may export it to CSV, which you include in excel.

> begin 644 PageTreeIdentifyPageId.png
> MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@```/4```%K"`(```"&R%BU````&71%6'13;V9T
[crap]

. please use external img hoster, as images are not attached to ML/NG]
> M!,1O!`3$;P3$;P0$Q&\$!,1O!`3$;P0$Q&\$!,1O!`3$;P3$;P0$Q&\$A#Z-
> 8_R_``"@\%P;>0$,E`````$E%3D2N0F""
> `
> end

bernd