[TYPO3-english] Install Tool Oops!

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Sun May 17 13:33:00 CEST 2015

Hi!

That should be independent of the webserver, since PHP is already running your code.
I suspect the opcode cache.
Since you don't have access to the button anymore to clear it, you have to do it by either a CLI script or a server restart.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org