[TYPO3-english] Looking for TYPO3 WEB DEVELOPER

Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Sun May 17 12:26:32 CEST 2015

As Ralf-René Schröder said, you need a technical basis with the current versions of TYPO3, not
outdated versions as they are currently in use on your site. But that is just one of the major
problems you have. You don't just need a TYPO3 web developer, who is trying to make an extension
work. You need an major overhaul. There are several points that leave an unprofessional impression.
In short: Design, content and technology are not professional and modern. My advice: Save your money
till you have enough to relaunch your website. It would be a waste of time and money to put work
into the current website.

Paul Garais
eulenblick Kommunikation und Werbung
garais at agentur-eulenblick.de