[TYPO3-english] How do you develop websites?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri May 15 14:28:31 CEST 2015

Hi all,

regarding the thread about Import/Export troubles, I wonder, how do you
work? Because I have exactly the same problems with T3D which I use heavily.

The way I do it is that I have 1 TYPO3 instance on my local machine
where I develop sites, so there's like 20 websites in one instance of
TYPO3 (before I create new empty). When I have the website done (with
only some content examples), I export to T3D and then import it on the
target server where customer then adds the content.

I can't imagine having separate TYPO3 installation for each website I
create.

Jan