[TYPO3-english] HTTP 500 - Aimeos

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu May 14 20:28:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 14/05/2015 19:26, José Luis wrote:
> The database is correct, I have knowledge of SQL.

Well, you mentioned all kinds of character sets and collations
(latin_swedish_ci, utf8mb4_spanish2_ci). TYPO3 6.2 and 7.x will work
correctly if the database, all tables and all columns are
utf8_general_ci. Other collations can cause problems with all kinds of
operations (some known issues with certain Upgrade Wizards)

>  From what I understand that Typo3 can not run on the current server
> properly. I'll have to find another alternative.

Find a hosting company that provides the necessary functionality.
Perhaps a VPS is something for you; all the freedom to install and
configure whatever you want on your own virtual server.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!