[TYPO3-english] Re: nc_staticfilecache and TYPO3 6.0.1 pagetree 500 errors

werwer werwer18 at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 16:39:47 CEST 2015

dunno if it helps:

won against this f...ing content encoding error as follows:

In nc_static_file_cache configuration unticked the checkmark for chaching static content: this doublecreates compressed and uncompressed for browsers which do not understand compressed. unfortunately it confuses most browsers under certain conditions and does not work reliably.

still my website is fully compressed though by other extensions.

content encoding error is gone forever.

in IE and firefox.

The malicious encoding before was "chunked", not "gzip" or "deflate" which most browsers understand. You can urge firefox to understand "chunked" but of course who wants to do that for a website, everyone should be able to read.....

hope that helps, this error plagued me for half a year though