[TYPO3-english] powermail & search

polycarp royal polycarproyal at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:54:07 CEST 2015

Hallo everyone,

I have a powermail multi-step form that works perfectly okay. I want for a 'select field' in a dropdown users to have an option of adding new values to the provided list in case the option does not exist !.. is that possible and how do I got about it?

can i also give users a search box for the same multi-step form where they can search for a summary information concerning the form? Have tried faceted search and indexed search plugins but they dont really give a search summary !