[TYPO3-english] Trouble with realurl in bootstrap package

Jim MacFarlane jmacfarlane094 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:29:05 CEST 2015

Your answer was close enough to the problem that I was quickly able to find
the answer on the askubuntu site. It seems that even though the mod_rewrite
module was enable there was no permissions to actually perform that
actions. I added this to the top of the sites-enable file with a change to
the root directory to match what is on my system. Suddenly all is working.
I did not find this code in the Debian wheezy files, but I suspect it is in
there somewhere.

<Directory /var/www/>
    AllowOverride all
    Order allow,deny
    allow from all
</Directory>

The question being asked that gave the answer above was, "mod_rewrite
is enabled, but not working".

Thank you very much for your help.

Jim MacFarlane