[TYPO3-english] "alt_doc.php" not found, when creating New user

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue May 5 22:42:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 05/05/2015 16:11, Markus Klein wrote:
> What is the exact error, when you get the 500 error (server log)?
>
> Which exact version of PHP 5.6?
>
> I'm on PHP 5.6.8 here and adding images in 6.2 works.

There can be many causes. You might have encountered a bug in PHP, but
I've also seen problems with PHP packages from Linux distros. Recently a
number of CentOS7 servers with PHP 5.5 from the Remi repo showed
mysterious errors (class not found, file_get_contents failed, 500
internal server error logged,...) and every time there is "zend_mm_heap
corrupted" log entry found (it seems to be general memory management
problem).
The official PHP 5.4 package works flawlessly and the same PHP 5.5.x
version on other distros works fine.

I'm not saying that your issue is caused by a faulty PHP package, but I
just want to emphasize that if the most obvious problems do not cause
your issues there may be more obscure causes.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!