[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Solr Indexing - Manipulating the search result

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:41:20 CEST 2015

Hi!

Siva Prasad wrote:
> I am working on Typo3 Solr extension and I have some doubts regarding
> the solr result set manipulation.
>
> I have added a special configuration for indexing some particular pages
> in my page tree. ie Pages that starts with the label "Expertise%" .I
> have managed to added this successfully . And the indexing is working
> successfully with our any trouble. But what I would like to achieve is
> that , I want to added parent page title to the search result.i.e
>
> This is the page tree
>
> |------ 1.00.100 (parent page)
> |----Page 1
> |----Page 2
> |----Expertise |----Test page
>
> And in the solr search result should be
> 1.00.100 - Expertise
>
> Is this possible in typo3 solr. Is there any hook or signalslot
> available to implement this ?

You do not need hooks. Solr fields can be created from content objects.
In your case 'title' field should be a content object that checks the
title and either uses the value as is or prepends 'leveltitle' to it.
See TSRef for more information about leveltitle (data types part).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.