[TYPO3-english] "alt_doc.php" not found, when creating New user

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Tue May 5 10:15:03 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

this is really a weird thing you're telling here.
Why the heck should changing the PHP version make paths accessible/correct?
I'm personally running 6.2 on PHP 5.6 since months and never had any issues.

Has anybody of you the chance to go back to PHP 5.6 and do some serious debugging, why the paths go nuts?

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org