[TYPO3-english] How to add Last-Modified to header

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Mon May 4 17:03:34 CEST 2015

Hey Patrick.

Just for clarification:
You only removed the "header('Last-Modified: foo')", exactly like stated here in this thread.

Do you plan to remove the page property "SYS_LASTCHANGED" as well or will we keep that?

I'd like to know since that's used for e.g. the HMENU "mode = SYS_LASTCHANGED" and just recently made heavy use of that.

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler | netlogix Media

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Web: media.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Web: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt