[TYPO3-english] Powermail validation javascript

TSniper masmoudi_moha at yahoo.fr
Sat May 2 13:25:49 CEST 2015

Hello,

i have migrated from the old powermail installed on a typo3 4.5 to a typo3 6.2 version so i had recreated all from new formular record and used the powermail 2.2 version.

The problem is that in the old installation we had a jquery validation using this :
$.tools.validator.localize(
$.tools.dateinput.localize
and a datetime picker for time pick.

Now i have lost all those validation options in frontend and also lost the German language error message with tool box bubbles.

How can i get all those on my current typo3 installation 6.2.10.

Can you help me ?

Thanks