[TYPO3-english] 4.5 - filename is not sanitized

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Mar 30 10:23:17 CEST 2015

Am 29.03.15 um 17:41 schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi,
>
> when uploading pictures to tt_news, it's not possible to upload pictures
> with diacritics.
>
> I have this file: Příliš žluťoučký kůň úpěl ďábelské ódy.jpg
> And when uploaded, error is thrown: 1:
> /DISK2/WWW/example.cz/www/uploads/pics Příliš žluťoučký kůň úpěl
> ďábelské ódy.jpg File extension 'jpg' not allowed. (tt_news:2674:image)
>
> I tried to fiddle with UTF8 filesystem and system locale, but no luck,
> still the same.
>
> Any idea? Upgrading to 6.2 is not an option.

1. you might try to upload the file in the file -> filelist module.
the result may differ using the flash module or not. (configure in user
settings)
2. you may sanitize the filename by your own before uploading it: be
sure to replace also the blanks in the filename, so you end up with a
file matching [a-z][a-z_0-9.]*

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html