[TYPO3-english] Re: felogin error: template file does not exist (eventhough it does)?

wolo wolski wolo.wolski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:35:49 CET 2015

After years I had today exactly same issue. And I landed here.
I figured out why this happen so maybe this post will be useful for someone.

Just try to read the error message once again. It clearly said, that:
"The destination (/home/domain/public_html/uploads/tx_felogin) "
"or the source file...."

So it's the problem with destination directory. The path uploads/tx_felogin does not exists, because fe_login ext doesn't created it during installation for some reason. Just create this dir and it all works.