[TYPO3-english] Disable RealURL for specific URL

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Mar 22 17:34:36 CET 2015

Hi,

On 22/03/2015 16:25, Olivier Seubert wrote:
> Version: typo3 6.2 LTS
>
> The folowing impasse: I would like to write an extension, that checks if
> a frontend user is allowed to see a file, before it is displayed. These
> were my thoughts:

There are extensions in TER with this (or similar) functionality:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/naw_securedl

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/fal_securedownload

Direct access to files is blocked and links to the file are modified and
handled separately.

If it doesn't fit your case exactly, you may get some inspiration from them.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!