[TYPO3-english] Extbase an persinstance

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Sat Mar 21 12:51:55 CET 2015

Hallo.

I have written an EXTBASE Extention, now I need access to the tt_address
table.

I have etablished an extra Plugin and I want to render the List in FE
using fluid which comes very handy - But I Cant get this to work.

Maybe you can help me and ponit out my mistake, here's the Code:

TSsetup:
--------
plugin.tx_screenprinting.persistence.classes {
   Tx_Screenprinting_Domain_Model_Address.mapping {
     tableName = tt_address
     recordType = Tx_Screenprinting_Domain_Model_Address
     columns {
       uid.mapOnProperty = uid
       first_name.mapOnProperty = first_name
       # map all the fields of tt_address
     }
   }
}

Q: is the recordType correct? This is guessed! I have no clue.

ext_localconf.php
-----------------
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(
   Tmd.' . $_EXTKEY,
   'Pi2',
     array(
       'Address' => 'list',
   )
);

Seems OK.

ext_tabels.php
--------------
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::registerPlugin(
   $_EXTKEY,
   'Pi2',
   'Addressen (SP)'
);

Seems OK, I can access the Plugin in BE.

Classes/Controller/AddressController.php
<?php
namespace Tmd\Screenprinting\Controller;
/**
  * PrintitemController
  */
class AddressController extends
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController {

/**
  * printitemRepository
  *
  * @var \Tmd\Screenprinting\Domain\Repository\AddressRepository
  * @inject
  */
protected $addressRepository = NULL;

   /**
    * action list
    *
    * @return void
    */
   public function listAction() {
     $addresses = $this->printitemRepository->findAll();
     $this->view->assign('addresses', $addresses);
   }
}

Classes/Domain/Model/Repository/AddressRepositiory.php
<?php
namespace Tmd\Screenprinting\Domain\Repository;
/**
  * The repository for Printitems
  */
class AddressRepository extends
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Repository {
}

Resources/Private/Templates/Address/List.html
AdressList-Test
<f:debug>{addresses}</f:debug>

Just to see if its alive.

You you tell me how to succeed with my attempt to access tt_address?
I have read a lot of examples out in the wild, but I start struggling on
the namespace/classname/lib_div-changes everything.

Thank a a lot for your help i this case.

Christian.