[TYPO3-english] To backend layout or not to backend layout that's the question?

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Fri Mar 20 13:52:09 CET 2015

Still did not manage to get this going. Looks like I am missing some important thing here? Anyone who has this working with including the files instead of creating a back-end layout?

So there are two ways to create grid elements:

1. create them with the wizard (new -grid-element-record in a back end layouts folder)
   Than also create a setup file which will be included through:
   Template > Setup >template tools > setup
   Here the setup.ts file will be included

2. create a file and include that through the main-page > page properties > resources > Page TSConfig
  <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:fileadmin/Template/gridelements/2_columns/pageTSConfig.ts">
  And also include a setup.file as described above

So option 1. works, no problem there.
Option 2 still does not work after several trials. The big question is why not? Any thoughts that can help me further solving this puzzle :)

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel