[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Deployment with code and database

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at guugelmail.de
Wed Mar 18 12:55:11 CET 2015

Ja ich spreche deutsch aber wir sind hier im englissprachigen Forum ;)

First of all thank you for your help.

Well, I know how to make backups and restore them but I'm not talking
about backups, I'm talking about deployments which is a bit different.
As I said, I don't want find a way how to restore a database and then
switch to the new one WITHOUT DOWNTIME (during the mysql import the db
is in a broken state which I want to avoid).

Regards, Schaufi