[TYPO3-english] To backend layout or not to backend layout that's the question?

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed Mar 18 12:04:39 CET 2015

Hi,

In the Gridelements tab of the "New Content Element wizard" is exactly where I look and where they do not show up! The new grid-element only shows up in the tab, when I also create a back-end layout record for it.
So the file with the pageConfig.ts is not used or still overwritten somewhere?

Wiechert.