[TYPO3-english] To backend layout or not to backend layout that's the question?

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Mar 17 16:25:51 CET 2015

Hi, seems that the documentation is not very clear. It does not mention "setup". Anyway I tried the sample from typo3blogger you mentioned but that one is also not showing up in the backend as new content element.
The way my config was build seemed to be ok since https://gist.github.com/Merec/6670275 has the same setup?

Looks like there are more ways to get the desired results?

Could there be a conflict with an extension like DCE?

Regards,

Wiechert