[TYPO3-english] To backend layout or not to backend layout that's the question?

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Mar 17 10:19:40 CET 2015

Hi,

Ok I have adapted the TScongig file. But when looking at Info/Page TSconfig I can see that the file is loaded. But the new grid-element is not available when selecting a new CE?
So am I missing some BE-setting somewhere? Looks like I have done all the right things (I checked out the manual).

This is how the file looks now. So nothing strange here:

tx_gridelements.setup{
overruleRecords = 1
title = 2 columns 60_40
description = foundation 2 colommen 60_40 indeling
backend_layout {
	colCount = 2
	rowCount = 1
	rows {