[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 tx_form copy to sender (recipient copy)

Jonas Eckert estrobyn at gmx.net
Mon Mar 16 18:49:27 CET 2015

I've been searching the internet for hours, checked the TYPO3 documentation, TS reference and so on, but didn't find any hint how to get the TYPO3 6.2 standard form to send a copy to the initial sender of the form.

Maybe it just isn't possible because of the danger of someone sending SPAM to any email addres using this form? I think in combination with a good SPAM filter this should be a manageable thread, and besides, every submitted form will also be sent to the website owner who can intervenate and shut down the form if anything bad happens.

In the old versions of TYPO3 in the standard form it was possible:

| recipient_copy=hidden | copy (at) email.com
So, I look for something like this:

enctype = multipart/form-data
method = post
prefix = tx_form
confirmation =
postProcessor {
    1 = mail
    1 {
        recipientEmail = receipient (at) mail.com
        recipientEmailCopyField = field_from_mailform //doesn't exist, but im looking for something like this
        senderEmail = webmaster (at) website.com
        subject = Lorem Ipsum
        messages {
            success = TEXT
            success {
                value = <p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.</p>
            }
        }
    }
}