[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: lost

Tj Fitz main at sparkania.com
Wed Mar 11 20:32:12 CET 2015

On MY server I have many more directories such as htaccess, however I started this little swap not knowing exactly what the original structure was. however, with a little playing around, I realized that if I moved all of the contents of the /html/web folder and dumpped my site there, all is good and the site comes up.. it's possible that the Web folder was part of the server's directory structure and not Typo3 as it appeared. But the option of just deleting from Jo got me started in the right direction...

Solved.. Thank ya's