[TYPO3-english] lost

Tj Fitz main at sparkania.com
Wed Mar 11 16:37:23 CET 2015

Hi All,
I am not a typo3 user. And while I am sure it's a great platform, it's not the one I use.

I am coming in on the tail end of a client who wanted a new website made. The previous designer used typo3. and when I login to my client's server, I see 3 folders, cgi-bin, tmp and html.. html is the only one with something in it.. 5 folders, 2 shortcuts an info.php and a compressed folder for Typo3 6.1.7... under those 5 folders there are hundreds of files and folders..

Question 1, where the heck is the active website?
Question 2, how can I uninstall Typo3? I am not privy to the login details for the platform.

Again, this is not meant to be negative in any way, I just use a different platform and am unfamiliar with the workings or structure of Typo3.

Thanks