[TYPO3-english] how to customize RTE insert link to specify a default folder under fileadmin on a specific page ?

zebulon grubel at free.fr
Wed Mar 11 01:16:36 CET 2015

Dear all,

Is it possible to customize insert link dialogbox when I want to insert a link, by specify a default folder in file tab when I'm on a specific page id?

I have seen lot of pageTSconfig to customize insert link dialog box,
but I haven't seen nothing for that i want.

the only one thing that I have found it's a userTSconfig where I can change default folder for a user or group but I can't do that with a pageTSconfig.

If you have some advice or idea to help me to find a a solution.

thanks

My current TYPO3 version is: TYPO3 6.2.10.