[TYPO3-english] Cooluri RSS link and 404 handling

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Mar 6 08:20:12 CET 2015

Hi,

the way CoolUri works is that it generates links when typolink() is
called and stores it into cache. When you delete the cache, there is no
link present, so nothing will work, until you visit you homepage which
will generate you links to pages and stuff and so put it into cache.

You could e.g. add link to the feed to your homepage somewhere, or
header as <link> tag. But be sure to generate it with typolink.

Regards

Jan