[TYPO3-english] Wrap for label in powermail field

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:34:59 CET 2015

Hi list,

I am developing my own extension for powermail and I want to add a new
field that extends powermail "field" table. This new field allows to select
from a select box list the wrap that will be surrounding the label for the
field. The TCA is Ok, but the fluid template doesn't convince me too much:

<{field.txMyPowermailTitleWrap}><f:format.nl2br>{field.text}</f:format.nl2br></{field.txMyPowermailTitleWrap}>

Would you achieve in another form the fluid template?

I couldn't find any fluid tag regarding this.

Thanks in advance,
Sergio