[TYPO3-english] Cooluri RSS link and 404 handling

Zeljko Debeljuh zeljko.debeljuh at vu.t-com.hr
Tue Mar 3 14:41:53 CET 2015

Hi all,

if anyone has working solution for RSS link and ext:news. Currently I
have this configuration for RSS news feed and it works:

http://www.wapplersystems.de/blog/typo3-rss-feed-fuer-news-extension/

So in cooluri I have:

<valuemap>
<parameter>type</parameter>
<value key="feed">9818</value>
</valuemap>

www.domain.com/feed not working (empty Cached URI), there is "Oops, an
error occurred!", (and I can get feed or feed/ with cooluri, but neither
works). When I visit www.domain.com/?type=9818 or
www.domain.com/?id=1&type=9818, then Cached URI "feed" is generated with
Parameters id=1&type=9818 and now www.domain.com/feed works until Cached
URI is deleted. Why "feed" does not work at first page visit?

And tried to add:
   [globalVar = TSFE:type = 9818]
   prefixLocalAnchors = all
   tx_cooluri_enable = 1
   [global]

but nothing happens.

And maybe related, there is problem with 404 page, in cooluri:

<behavior type="userfunc">tx_cooluri->pageNotFound</behavior>

in install tool:

pageNotFound_handling = 404/  (also tried /404/)

there is same error as above.

Typo3 6.2.9, CoolURI 1.0.38, Nginx.

Thanks.