[TYPO3-english] The given subject was NULL - addAction(\Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event

Vikram Mandal vikram at fivee.in
Sun Mar 1 06:27:41 CET 2015

Hi,

I am getting validation error "The given subject was NULL" in my add and
create actions. I am trying to create Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event
records in frontend uisng Typo3 7.1

I am clueless about this error.

I resolved this error in edit and update action by adding
@validate NotEmpty

But this solution does not works in add and create actions.

Works:
----------
	/**
	 * action update
	 * @param Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event $eventItem
	 * @validate NotEmpty
	 */
	public function updateAction(\Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event
$eventItem) {

Does not work:
-----------------
	/**
	 * @param Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event $eventItem
	 * @validate NotEmpty
	 */
	public function addAction(\Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event
$eventItem = NULL)

regards
Vikram Mandal
--