[TYPO3-english] Adding mime / content type for MS Project file (.mpp)

Dennis Luemkemann dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de
Tue Jun 30 11:24:28 CEST 2015

Dear list,

in my 6.2 installation FAL storage I have some MS Project files and they are offered for download via a file links content element. The link works, but unfortunately Typo3 doesn’t set a Content-Type header. The result is that the user gets to see the binary file in his browser, since the browser doesn’t know it’s MS Project and opens that.

In my previous 4.5 installation, the header was sent/set correctly. How can I tell Typo3 6.2 about this file type and it’s MIME / content type?

Before, correct (4.5):

Now, missing header (6.2):
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive

I probably also need the Content-disposition header…

Thanks
Dennis