[TYPO3-english] Hello the problem with RealUrl configuration and tt_products

Fred Moroz Genom-1990 at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 30 10:57:09 CEST 2015

The link attached is an example of my configuration file.
https://yadi.sk/d/Lg3EcnDShZsJg

We did a system update earlier this config worked.
But now no.
The programmers who developed this website gone.

There is a line 'GETvar' => 'sect',

'sect' understand TypoScript is a variable?

earlier
http://bolarm.ru/catalog/section/produkcija-baz/

now
http://bolarm.seo.ru/catalog/?sect=14

'section' => array(
					array(
						'GETvar' => 'sect',
						'lookUpTable' => array(
							'table' => 'tx_mattproductssections_cat',
							'id_field' => 'uid',
							'alias_field' => 'name',
							'maxLength' => 100,
							'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
							'useUniqueCache' => 1,
							'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
								'strtolower' => 1,
								'spaceCharacter' => '-',
							),
						),
					),
				),

This table exists  tx_mattproductssections_cat.
GETvar' => 'sect', where sect is variable? And if Yes then how to determine